All packaging for Spill-Aid is made from recycled material and can be recycled. 30 litre sacks are made from recycled LDPE. All 5 litre pouches are made from recycled PET12/PE130.
Why we use Stand up pouches?
- 80% less weight and volume compared to plastic screw top jars.
- Pouches lay flat when spent, thus reducing excess waste collections [obvious knock on].
- Due to the flatness of the product the transport cost is kept to a minimum from point of manufacture to the supplier.
- 90% less material is used to produce the same volumetric capacity.
- 23 billion units are now being produced each year across Europe for these reasons.