When service is on there is a lot of pressure Spill-Aid will speedily deal with those hazardous spills
Demonstrated on paint with the help of some white spirit to get the last little staining, a very effective solution.
This is a demonstration of Spill-Aid absorbing paint, which is a difficult substance to remove especially when it is on a porous surface. The demonstration is on concrete which is a porous surface. We finish it off with a little white spirit as you will see it is very effective.
Getting the roads moving quickly and safely is the priority for the Highways
Spill-Aid has been selected as the preferred product because it is:
- It is light weight which helps prevents staff injury such as bad backs, a 30L Spill-Aid sack weighs 4.5k whereas clay granules weigh 20k+.
- It is more absorbent than any other product in the market.
- It is an absorbent rather than adsorbent which means that it actually takes the spill into the substance and will not leave anything on the floor.
- It is fast acting 20 seconds to absorb compared to clay granules which can take 30 to 40 minutes, which means they can clear the roads much quicker and get the traffic moving again.
- Environmentally it is an inert substance which means it is better for the environment.
- Because it is light weight the cost of disposal is massively reduced and therefore saves a lot of money.